Many iOS users are not fun of Backing up their iPhone files to the iCloud, until something miserable shall happen.
Are you scared of losing your information from your iPhone? It will be so sad losing your best friend’s picture from your iPhone. However, backing up the iPhone to iCloud allows you to restore your lost information from iCloud.
You may utilize a backup to move your data to a new device if you change your iPhone. Moreover, one of the greatest methods to ensure that you don’t lose data on your device if it’s broken or misplaced is to back it up.
In this article, we will show you how to backup the iPhone to iCloud at ease. Someone might ask what is an iCloud and any related questions about it? We have more answers for you about this below.
What Is iCloud?
An iCloud is an Apple Inc. cloud repository that allows users to store data such as music and images. With the help of WiFi, iCloud can be able to backup the iPhone.
After getting to know what is iCloud, let’s see how to backup iPhone to iCloud securely.
Backing Up iPhone To iCloud
Before you can back up, you must connect your iPhone to a WiFi network.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Then select your name and tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down to iCloud Backup on the iCloud page and tap on it.
- Now press the Back-Up button.
- Check or uncheck anything you want iCloud to back up, such as your photos.
Note: During the procedure, stay connected to your Wi-Fi network. However, if an alert appears telling you that you don’t have enough iCloud storage space to finish the backup, follow the onscreen instructions to purchase extra.
How To Backup iPhone Without iCloud
Using Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office, you can backup iPhone without iCloud.
To install Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office;
- Access the App Store on your iPhone.
- Click on Search.
- Type Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office into the Search field.
- Follow the installation process as directed.
To Backup To Acronis Cloud
You have to launch the Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office
- Click on Backup after launching the app.
- Access your Acronis account by logging in.
- Choose which data categories you wish to back up.
- After choosing the data category, click on Back up now.
- Give Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office permission to view your personal information.
How To Restore A New iPhone From iCloud Backup
- You have to switch on your new iPhone and follow the directions on the screen.
- Then, under the “App & Data” menu, choose “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
- Log in with yourApple ID and choose the backup file you’d want to restore.
How To Restore An iPhone From An iCloud Backup That Is In Use
- Tap on Settings and then select General from the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap on Reset.
- From the Reset page, tap on Erase All Content and Settings
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin setting up the iPhone after it has been turned on again.
- When you reach the “App & Data” page, select “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
After entering your Apple ID and password, the new iPhone will begin recovering all of your data, applications, music, contacts, and more.
With the help of the above steps, you will be able to backup your iPhone to iCloud to prevent loosing your precious data forever. However, remember to erase all your content and settings on your old iPhone before restoring it from iCloud.